National Aesthetic Center Gyumri Branch

National Aesthetic Center Gyumri Branch

This black tuff building is the current Gyumri branch of the National Aesthetic Center. It was built by the Rafayelyans, a family well-known in the city from 1880-1900. The eastern and some of the northern façade of the building differ from the northern architecture. At first, the building had only one floor and later the second was added in the 1980s. During this time, Gyumri’s branch of the National Aesthetic Center opened an office inside. The large hall of the first-floor functions as a children’s gallery where the students have their own creations presented.

IconAddressAbovyan Str., 216

IconPhone(0312) 5 43 48

mailaesthetic.cent@yandex.ru

IconFacebookFind on Facebook